Toyota Kirloskar Motor registered a growth of 7 percent in July 2012. The company sold 14,574 units in July as compared to 13,592 units in the corresponding month last year.
Innova registered a 39 percent growth with 6,678 units being sold as compared to 4,816 units sold in July last year. The Fortuner registered a growth of 24 percent. It sold 1,316 units last month as compared to 1,060 units in the corresponding month last year. Etios series sold 6,024 units as compared to 6,646 units in the corresponding month last year. Corolla Altis sold 540 units last month.
Toyota Kirloskar Motor recently launched Liva TRD Sportivo, Limited Edition. The Limited edition has been designed by Toyota Racing Development (TRD), Japan and is aimed at offering an exclusive product to today’s youth. The vehicle is available in both, petrol and diesel variant and will be priced at 5,23,691 (petrol) to 6,32,281(diesel) (Ex showroom Delhi) respectively.
“We have registered a growth this month based on the strength of Innova and Fortuner sales. The Innova and Fortuner sales continue to grow with the increase in production. There has been a drop in sales of the Etios series, as we exported 1,488 units to South Africa. We are very happy to see the Etios series being accepted and appreciated in the South African market as well. Also, we have recently launched the Liva TRD Sportivo, Limited Edition on the First Anniversary of Etios Liva”. said Mr. Sandeep Singh, Deputy Managing Director, Marketing.
The Liva TRD Limited Edition sports the following new features:
1. TRD Designed Sporty Package - The Front Bumper Spoiler , Aerodynamic Side Skirt, Two-Tone Rear Bumper Spoiler and Two-Tone roof spoiler is designed by TRD, Japan. This Aero package gives a distinct look and sporty appeal to the vehicle.
2. Smoked Alloy Wheels - Specially designed for the limited edition - the 15”-Alloy Wheels are given a “Gun-Metal” finish and it provides an aggressive and sporty look to the car.
3. Roof Ornament and Body Side Graphics - Enhances the overall exterior appeal of the Limited Edition.
4. Limited Edition Branding - The Limited edition is branded as “TRD Sportivo”. A high quality Chrome badge on the boot lid symbolizes Toyota Racing Development’s sporty appeal
5. New Seat Fabric with “TRD Sportivo” logo and Silver Shift Knob - Enhance the interior appeal and adds a touch of “sportiness” to the interiors.