Competition is tough and the Scorpio has been at the receiving end of it with the Renault Duster and Ford EcoSport. Thus to counter the competition Mahindra has introduced the Scorpio Special Edition. Only 500 will be produced so now lets take a closer look at this new SE of the Scorpio.
1. Leather interiors in tan and beige
2. Integrated roof-mounted DVD player with 9"screen
3. Alloy wheels with chrome finish
4. Leather-wrapped gear knob and gear shift
5. Leather-wrapped steering wheel
6. Dual front SRS airbags and a high-gloss wood finished central bezel