You might remember some time back we ran a story on the facelifted Dacia Duster and now the Renault version has been revealed and it is this one that will be coming to India. This launch is very important to Renault's fortunes in India and while the Renault Duster still continues its strong show, potential competition from everyone including Maruti will mean Renault will have to bring this sooner rather than later.
As we have said it is a facelift with majority of the attention given to spruce up the interior. Still the exteriors have been freshened up nicely and looks good. The Duster has always had a simple, no-nonsense appeal about its looks and the faclifted one just adds some freshness. Below are the exterior/interior changes.
Duster Facelift Exterior Changes
1. Redesigned grille with two chrome plated strips and new air intake
2. New Double optic headlights with DRL's
3. New 16 inch dark metal alloys
4. New Tail-lamps
5. New Chrome plated tail-pipe
6. New Castellated nameplate trim
7. New Comete Grey colour
Duster Facelift Interior Changes
1. Redesigned dashboard
2. Redesigned seats
3. 3 upholstery choices including leather
4. More boot space and stprage space inside
5. 7 inch touchscreen with Bluetooth, MP3, USB etc
When it comes to engines nothing has been changed and to be honest nothing needed to. The Duster facelift 4x4 comes with two accessory packs and lets hope the 4x4 will come to India with the facelifted Duster. Overall these changes make the Duster more stronger than ever and we hope to see it soon on our roads!