As expected Tata Motors has launched the new Nano Twist. The new Tata Nano Twist features EPAS or an Electric Power Assisted Steering which means that it will be easy to drive and of course easy to park. This was something which was sorely needed in the Nano and it has finally happened. The EPAS in the Nano Twist has an ‘Active Return’ feature - which returns the steering wheel back to its straight-ahead position, as soon as the wheel is released. Thanks to this feature the small turning circle can be exploited too!
Here are the updates from the launch
1. Nano Twist has Electric Power Assisted Steering
2. There is a new Damson Purple colour
3. Chrome accents at the front
4. New look instrument cluster having a trip computer and a new driver information systems, with a daytime and night-time Amber display and digital clock.
5. Instrument cluster has distance to empty (DTE), average fuel efficiency (AFE) readouts, an LED fuel gauge and a coolant temperature gauge.
6. Beige interior fabrics and a new rear parcel shelf with speakers
7. Tata Nano Twist XT is priced at Rs 2.36 lakh ex-showroom Delhi
The Nano Twist will be available in the XT version, which replaces the previous LX version of the Nano range. All XT versions come with Beige interior with the exception of Dazzle Blue, which comes with sporty black interiors. This is a welcome addition and will increase the apepal of the Nano for sure!