Korean motorcycle manufacturer DSK Hyosung has just inaugurated their exclusive superbiking showroom in Bangalore. The company also unveiled the Aquila 250 cruiser bike, which will be put on sale at a cost of INR 2.69 lakhs.
The DSK Hyosung Aquila GV250 is a cruiser bike that is based on the bigger Hyosung Avitar GV650. It’s 249 cc, 4 cylinder, oil cooled double overhead camshaft engine produces a power output of 26.5 bhp and a peak torque of 21.37 Nm at 7,000 RPM. Thanks to its telescopic suspension at the front and the hydraulic double shock absorber at the rear, the bike provides a very smooth ride that makes it ideal for long distance cruises.
Bookings are already open for this bike in India. DSK Hyosung is present in cities like Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Pune, Chennai, Lucknow, Raipur, Aizawl, Indore, Nagpur and Dimapur.
Prices (ex-showroom, Bangalore) of DSK Hyosung products –
• Aquila 250 (Cruiser) – INR 2.69 lakhs
• GT 250 R (Sports bike) – INR 2.80 lakhs
• GT 650 N (Naked sports bike) – INR 4.04 lakhs
• GT 650 R (Super sports bike) – INR 4.87 lakhs
• Aquila Pro 650 (Sports cruiser) – INR 5.45 lakhs
• ST7 (700cc Classic cruiser) – INR 6.10 lakhs