Czech automotive firm Škoda has just launched a limited edition version of their highly popular sedan, the Rapid. This version is called the Rapid Ultima Edition. The limited edition version can be distinguished from the standard Rapid thanks to its stripes and decals.
The Ultima limited edition comes with more features than the standard car as well, such as a satellite navigation system, reversing camera, rear parking sensors, leatherette upholstery, new seven spoke alloy wheels (not shown in the image), new door sills, Ultima-branded floor mats and projector headlamps.
The prices for the Škoda Rapid Ultima edition, ex-showroom Delhi are:
• Ambition Plus MT Petrol – INR 8.30 lakhs
• Ambition Plus AT Petrol – INR 9.30 lakhs
• Ambition Plus MT Diesel – INR 9.40 lakhs
• Elegance MT Petrol – INR 8.95 lakhs
• Elegance AT Petrol – INR 9.91 lakhs
• Elegance MT Diesel – INR 9.97 lakhs