1. The Avventura is a grown up version of the Punto Evo with a raised suspension and additional body cladding which gives it a rugged look. The car looks fantastic with its standard 16-inch alloy wheels, functional roof racks and high ground clearance of 205mm. The biggest and the most appealing thing about Avventura is its spare wheel which is mounted on its rear bumper giving it a very distinctive look. Rest of the black treatment all around goes really well with the overall styling.
2. The Avventura also shares its interiors with the Fiat Punto Evo but here you will only find the black color treatment inside adding to the sporty look. The instrument console and new dashboard is quite familiar though but the addition of high terrain gauges just above the a.c vents is something out of the box. It includes Compass and Inclinometer which are quite functional while you take it off road and also enhances the hardcore off road feel as well. Customers will also like the fact that they can choose from 6 different paint colour options for their car.
3. Fiat has planted two engines in the Avventura; one each of petrol and diesel both churning out a similar power output of 90bhp. The petrol unit is the 1.4L engine while the diesel version gets the famous 1.3L Multijet diesel engine with VGT. Both engines come mated with a five-speed gearbox only as there is no option of an automatic transmission. The claimed fuel efficiency of the petrol version of Avventura is 14.4km/ltr while it's 20.5km/ltr for the diesel version.
4. The petrol version of this new Fiat will only be available in two trims Active and Dynamic while the diesel version comes in three variants including the top variant, Emotion. The top variant will be stuffed with features such as all power windows, automatic climate control with rear AC vents, electrically adjustable ORVMs, central locking, auto door lock, speed sensing 2-DIN audio system with Blue and me technology, voice recognition and steering mounted controls. As far as safety is concerned, the top variant gets dual front airbags, ABS with EBD and a Fire Prevention System.
5. The base Active variant of the petrol version of the Avventura is priced at INR 6.3 lakhs. The Active diesel is INR 7.2 lakhs. The Dynamic petrol and diesel variants are INR 7.3 and 8 lakhs respectively. The top end Emotion diesel variant will cost INR 8.4 lakhs (all prices are ex-showroom, New Delhi). After its launch the company had already received 15000 enquiries and 500 pre launch bookings.