The Nissan Terrano SUV has just completed one year in the Indian car market and to commemorate this milestone, the Japanese car maker has released a limited edition version of the Terrano called the Anniversary Edition. We tell you what you need to know about this car.
1. This version will be limited to just 450 units and will only be available as an extension of XVD THP and XVD THP Premium variants and can be ordered online on the company———s website.
2. The styling features on the vehicle———s exterior include twin racing stripes on the bonnet, a blacked out roof and door pillars and a rear spoiler. Side steps on either side provide easier ingress and egress from the vehicle.
3. Also distinguishing the Terrano Anniversary Edition from the standard versions of the car are chromed design elements such as a chrome garnish strip on the tailgate and chrome door handles. An Anniversary Edition badge will also be there on this car.
4. On the inside, the Anniversary Edition Nissan Terrano gets a head-up display that projects vital driving information onto the line of sight of the driver. This ensures that the person driving need not take their eyes off the road in order to glance at the instrument binnacle. The unit can be paired with navigation apps on smartphones via Bluetooth and displays directions along with the time and vehicle speed.
5. The Nissan Terrano Anniversary Edition XVD THP is priced at INR 12,83,645 and the XVD THP Premium comes with an asking price of INR 13,13,725. Both these price figures are ex-showroom, New Delhi.