1. Renault will launch the Captur next month and bookings will start from today. The Captur will be the flagship Renault product and will be slotted above the Duster and is based on the same platform as the Duster.
2. The Captur dimensions include length of 4,329mm, width of 1,813mm and height of 1,613mm and a ground clearance of 210mm. Wheelbase of 2673mm is same as Duster.
3. The Captur is feature loaded and there is no base variant unlike in some other markets. You have features like LED headlamps with DRLs, Audi style indicators, touch screen infotainment system, 17 inch alloys, smart access card key, push button start, gold and white interiors, ambient lighting, rear parking camera, cruise control etc. ABS with dual airbags come as standard. The top-end trim will be called as Platine.
4. The Captur will have the same engines as Duster with a 1.5 diesel with 110 bhp and 1.5 petrol with 104 bhp.
5. The Captur will also have loads of personalisation options and also all variants will have generous equipment levels. The crossover would be priced aggressively to take on the likes of the Hyundai Creta.